What better place to capture unique moments in time than distinctive and iconic Michigan Stadium?
The photo opportunity at Michigan Stadium includes:
Special Requests (additional fee):
Stadium Lights: $100
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All reservations must be made two weeks prior to photo date
- There is an additional charge of $10 per person for groups that exceed 20 people
- A $125.00 non-refundable deposit it due at the time of reservation
- A 24-hour notice is required for a cancelation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred
- Check (made out to Michigan Athletics) payment MUST be received prior to your photo date and can be mailed to Photo Reservation Attn: Katy Hepner, 1000 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Credit card payment must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled photo time
- Photo reservations are NOT available on holidays celebrated or acknowledged by the University
- Photos are unavailable the Thursday and Friday prior to, day of, or Sunday following a home football game (includes Spring Football Game)
- An athletics department staff member will meet you at the tunnel on the east side of Michigan Stadium near Gate 1
- Absolutely NO food will be allowed on the field
- Tours of locker rooms, press box, and premium seating areas are not included
- Any arrangement of sideline benches, etc. MUST be moved back to their original location
- While taking photos in stadium plaza areas, guest MUST remain off the vegetation and planting beds
REQUEST A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
To begin the reservation process, please complete a photo request form. This request DOES NOT guarantee photo availability. Once we have reviewed your request we will contact you to confirm or discuss your proposed date and time for the photographs. Contact the Special Events Team at email@example.com for questions.
Note that a $125.00 non-refundable deposit for your photos is due at this time. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.